The DD SuperLight Jungle Hammock is our top-of-the-range camping system that offers everything you need, while weighing just 1.5kg. With a double-layered base, fully detachable mosquito net and additional waterproof layer, the Jungle Hammock is an ideal solution for cyclists, backpackers, or anyone seeking a complete lightweight kit that packs into one small bag!
Fully modular hammock camping system
Both the mosquito net and the extra waterproof layer are detachable, making this our most customisable and versatile hammock model yet! Giving you the best bits of our most popular hammocks in one package, it suits a wide range of activities and really does serve the whole year round. Being breathable and bug-proof it's also the hammock we recommend for tropical or rainforest expeditions.
Add the full-width curved spreader poles and the Jungle Hammock becomes incredibly spacious. It also comes pre-fitted with our advanced Whoopie Suspension System – a lightweight, knot-free way to suspend and adjust the height of your hammock.
Take the Jungle Hammock on a hike or backpacking for a comfortable camping solution on the trail. Bring it with you while mountain biking, to minimise carrying weight. Or, if you don't have an adventure planned just yet, detach the net and use the base for lounging comfortably in the open!
Storing your DD SuperLight gear
Over time repeated fold lines can start to weaken the fine material of your DD SuperLight gear. To pack away, we always recommend 'stuffing' your DD SuperLight gear into its bag instead.
DD hammock safety
- Remove any sharp objects from your person before entering the hammock
- Please follow the maximum recommended weight limit
- Check all suspension cordage is in good condition before hanging, and ensure any knots are secure before entering the hammock
- Do not set up the hammock too low to the ground, and check beneath it for any sharp objects that could come in contact with the material/suspension
- DD hammocks are not suitable for children under 3
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)