Genuine Altberg boots
UK Military Issue
Specifically developed for issue to UK military. The Defender Combat Boot is Cambrelle® lined – fast drying, and ultra breathable. The sole has a micro shock absorbing mid-layer, to reduce impact on joints when running.
Sizing and fitting is UK Military Specification. 3mm spacers (supplied with the boots) are used underneath the footbeds to ‘fine tune’ the fitting.
Internal dimensions of the boot enable a Sealskinz® type sock to be worn in extreme situations.
The leather is Anfibio, water repellent – and the boot passes the SATRA dynamic water resistance test at 100,000 flexes, for water resistance. Most boots require a waterproof lining (i.e. Sympatex/Goretex) in order to pass this test.
Defender Combat Boots have individual NATO stock numbers, and the boot is included on the NATO approved listings, to supply to NATO forces.
features / spec:
- Leather: Water repellent, Anfibio full grain leather – 2.4mm, top quality European hide
- Lining: Cambrelle® breathable and more rapid drying – non waterproof
- Midsole: Tri-flex® 3 season, multi terrain support – flex is mid range
- Sole: Vibram® Tsavo – classic multi terrain tread. Midlayer is shock absorbing micro to cushion impact when running. Lower part of boot is protected by a full rubber rand – 2cms high
- Sizes: UK Military Spec – full sizes only – Men’s UK7-15;
- Widths: Medium and Wide (Male and Female sizes)*Note, this is a specific military fitting, and is combined with the use of 3mm spacers, supplied with boots, to enable fit to be adjusted and ‘fine tuned’ by the wearer
- Weight: Male (size 9) 741gms;
- Height: Male (size 9, includes heel) 22.8cms
- Waterproof Socks: Sealskinz Merino Wool
- Waterproof Testing: SATRA TM230 Dynamic Water Resistance Test (100,000 flexes)
- Issued Grade B/C Used , still wearable and usable
Shipping is charged at checkout
We dispatch the majority of orders the same day if received prior to 1pm. Domestic services we use Royal mail 48 for parcels under 1kg and DPD for parcels over 1kg. These shipping guidelines may change dependant on destination and products purchased.
For US / Canada - Fedex 3 to 7 days
EU Countries - DPD by road 3 to 7 days
Rep of Ireland - DPD 2 day
You have 7 calendar days to inform us of a return of an item from the date you received it, and 30 days for the item to be returned to us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused (if applicable) and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging (if applicable).
There is a £3.99 charge to use our returns facility.
To return your item please click here