1000 mile 4 Season Merino wool Walking sock
- WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
The 1000 Mile 4 Season Walk Sock has a thick looped-stitched pile of soft merino wool to give you high volume and warm feet in even the coldest weather conditions.
Carefully selected padded zones on the heels, Achilles tendon, ankle bone, mid-foot and toe areas offer complete protection and comfort.
This sock is one of the thickest socks from the 1000 Mile range providing plenty of warmth and volume. Perfect for use in cold weather or with Wellington boots.
This product contains Merino Wool. Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer. Its moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
Part of the 1000 Mile Season Walk Sock Collection:
- Padded heel zone extends upwards to protect the Achilles tendon
- Tear-drop shaped padded zone covers and protects the ankle bone
- Upper mid-foot cushioning
- Contoured big toe joint padding extends across the toes and under the ball of the foot to provide greater protection and comfort
- Flat toe seam minimises rubbing
- Arch bracing for additional support and custom fit
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. I The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Men’s Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5)
- Men’s Large – 9-11.1UK (EUR 43-46.5)
- Men’s XL – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49)
70% Merino Wool & 30% Nylon
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot.
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Machine wash at 30 degrees. No tumble dry