The 1000 Mile Combat Sock is a traditional style, double layer walking sock.
The lack of friction between the layers helps prevent blisters and reduces wear.
The acrylic/nylon mix of yarns are comfortable, durable and fast wicking allowing for quick drying and easy washing out in the field.
Designed specifically for the forces to meet uniform guidelines.
MADE IN ENGLAND
Sizing by UK Shoe Size:
- Unisex Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5)
- Unisex Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5)
- Unisex Large – 9-11.1UK (EUR 43-46.5)
- Unisex XL – – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49)
- Wicking yarns keep feet cool
- Quick drying and easy care mean less fuss when travelling
- Strong Nylon yarns make this durable and long lasting
- Sizing by UK shoe size
60% Acrylic & 40% Nylon
- Wash before wearing.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Machine wash warm, no bleach. Air or tumble dry cool. Remove packaging carefully and avoid all contact with sharp edges.
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase)
Shipping is charged at checkout
We dispatch the majority of orders the same day if received prior to 1pm. Domestic services we use Royal mail 48 for parcels under 1kg and DPD for parcels over 1kg. These shipping guidelines may change dependant on destination and products purchased.
For US / Canada - Fedex 3 to 7 days
EU Countries - DPD by road 3 to 7 days
Rep of Ireland - DPD 2 day
You have 7 calendar days to inform us of a return of an item from the date you received it, and 30 days for the item to be returned to us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused (if applicable) and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging (if applicable).
There is a £3.99 charge to use our returns facility.
To return your item please click here