Based on our popular 3x3 tarp, and born out of innovation and testing in the field, the DD Tarp 3x3 - Pro offers limitless set-up options and versatility with a number of new and advanced features as detailed below.
In addition to the fully waterproof 3000mm PU coating:
- 21 reinforced attachment points (2 more than the DD Tarp 3x3) allow for the Tarp 3x3 Pro to be set up in countless ways.
- 16 eyelets placed on each outer attachment point to allow the DD Tarp 3x3 Pro to be used with poles or pegged tightly onto the ground.
- Guy line stowage loops: corner and middle side loops have velcro to allow folding and storing the guy lines when packing - (handy to keep the guy lines tangle-free between uses, while still connected to the tarp for quick set-up).
- Press studs: positioned on two sides of the tarp these allow you to attach multiple tarps together (up to a maximum of 4 tarps in a large 6m x 6m square shape). Also allow advanced tarp configurations for both hammock and ground dwellers: for example, close one end together when used in the diamond formation with a hammock.
All DD Tarps are 100% waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
|Size||3m x 3m|
|Weight||875g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||Tarp 3x3 PRO, 8 x pegs, 4 x guy lines, stuff sack|
21 tough, reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 5 creating an 'X' shape in the middle.
- 16 x eyelets along the outer attachment points
4 pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating and a taped central seam
Stuff sack with drawcord closure
Packed size: Approx 24cm x 14cm x 4cm
Shipping is charged at checkout
We dispatch the majority of orders the same day if received prior to 1pm. Domestic services we use Royal mail 48 for parcels under 1kg and DPD for parcels over 1kg. These shipping guidelines may change dependant on destination and products purchased.
For US / Canada - Fedex 3 to 7 days
EU Countries - DPD by road 3 to 7 days
Rep of Ireland - DPD 2 day
You have 7 calendar days to inform us of a return of an item from the date you received it, and 30 days for the item to be returned to us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused (if applicable) and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging (if applicable).
There is a £3.99 charge to use our returns facility.
To return your item please click here