DD Hammocks 3x3 Tarp Pro
- WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Based on our popular 3x3 tarp, and born out of innovation and testing in the field, the DD Tarp 3x3 - Pro offers limitless set-up options and versatility with a number of new and advanced features as detailed below.
In addition to the fully waterproof 3000mm PU coating:
- 21 reinforced attachment points (2 more than the DD Tarp 3x3) allow for the Tarp 3x3 Pro to be set up in countless ways.
- 16 eyelets placed on each outer attachment point to allow the DD Tarp 3x3 Pro to be used with poles or pegged tightly onto the ground.
- Guy line stowage loops: corner and middle side loops have velcro to allow folding and storing the guy lines when packing - (handy to keep the guy lines tangle-free between uses, while still connected to the tarp for quick set-up).
- Press studs: positioned on two sides of the tarp these allow you to attach multiple tarps together (up to a maximum of 4 tarps in a large 6m x 6m square shape). Also allow advanced tarp configurations for both hammock and ground dwellers: for example, close one end together when used in the diamond formation with a hammock.
All DD Tarps are 100% waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
|3m x 3m
|875g (excl. pegs & guy lines)
|Tarp 3x3 PRO, 8 x pegs, 4 x guy lines, stuff sack
21 tough, reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 5 creating an 'X' shape in the middle.
- 16 x eyelets along the outer attachment points
4 pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating and a taped central seam
Stuff sack with drawcord closure
Packed size: Approx 24cm x 14cm x 4cm