The DD Nest Hammock is covered head-to-toe in our own DD Multicam pattern, designed to make sure you blend in perfectly to woodland environments. This hammock ensures the most covert campsite possible, whilst keeping all the time-tested comfort and features that a DD Hammock provides.
Fully featured for covert camping.
With a similar design to our highly-regarded Frontline Hammock, the Nest Hammock swaps the integrated mosquito net for a full DD Multicam top shield; offering a spacious shelter from wind and insects, as well as any prying eyes. A fine-mesh window at the head end of the hammock gives a good outward view without compromising the camo-capabilities!
Dual, breathable base layers keep things comfortable in warmer climates, whilst insulation such as a roll mat can be inserted between the layers in the chillier months.
The DD Nest Hammock comes with 10m of suspension webbing pre-fitted, whilst 4 internal pouch pockets allow for easy storage of essentials and valuables.
Want to lie in the open air? Just roll up the top shield and suspend it on the spreader poles above, or just remove the spreader poles entirely and flip the entire hammock over!
|Size||2.7m x 1.4m|
|Includes||DD Nest Hammock - MC, 10m Strong Webbing, 4 x 1m Elastic Cord, 2 x spreader poles, stuff sack|
- Fully cloaked in DD's own Multicam Camouflage pattern - a versatile and complex pattern that blends in seamlessly to a multitude of natural surroundings.
- Insect-proof mesh window at the head end
- Breathable, double-layered design with velcro tab closure – insert a partially-inflated Inflatable Mat between the layers in cooler weather to give extra insulation
- 2 x foldable lightweight 60cm-wide spreader poles and 4 x 1m lengths of elastic cord included, to suspend the cover
- 2 x double-sided zippers for easy open and close
- 2 x internal hanging loops for torches, glasses...
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables - these can be used in any hammock set-up configuration!
- 4 tabs - 1 on each corner of the base - to peg out, to suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
- Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- Stuff sack
Shipping is charged at checkout
We dispatch the majority of orders the same day if received prior to 1pm. Domestic services we use Royal mail 48 for parcels under 1kg and DPD for parcels over 1kg. These shipping guidelines may change dependant on destination and products purchased.
For US / Canada - Fedex 3 to 7 days
EU Countries - DPD by road 3 to 7 days
Rep of Ireland - DPD 2 day
You have 7 calendar days to inform us of a return of an item from the date you received it, and 30 days for the item to be returned to us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused (if applicable) and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging (if applicable).
There is a £3.99 charge to use our returns facility.
To return your item please click here