Ventilated and waterproof
Spacious enough for 2 people plus rucksacks, the DD SuperLight A-Frame Tent has a 3,000mm PU coating and 3 doors, the larger of which can be raised to form an entrance canopy - so it'll keep you dry in stormy weather while its air vents prevent condensation inside.
The DD SuperLight A-Frame Tent can be used either on its own as a day shelter, or in conjunction with the A-FRAME MESH TENT for backpacking adventures.
L: 345cm, W: 150cm, H: 115cm
Packed size: 29cm x 14cm x 6cm
|Size||L: 345cm, W: 150cm, H: 115cm|
|Weight||730g (excl. pegs and guy lines)|
|Includes||Tent, 13 x SuperLight pegs, 4 x guylines (2m), Stuff sack|
- Suitable for 2 people (plus rucksacks)
- Taped seams
- Extra loops on the edges, to guy out for extra stability in windy conditions
- 3 zippered entrances: one on each end and one on the side
- Eyelets at both ends to affix structural hiking poles
- Includes 13 Superlight pegs and 4 guylines to secure the tent to the ground