DD SuperLight - Pathfinder - Mesh Tent
- WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A roomy & bug-proof tent which is ideal for couples.
Simple to pitch, easy to pack, ultra-light to carry
The DD SuperLight - Pathfinder Mesh Tent is designed to be as light as possible and set up in no time: simply prop up the foot end with the spreader bar provided, and the top end with a Hiking Pole.
At 162cm wide at the head end, it is an ideal insect-proof camping option for couples sleeping side by side, whilst the 110cm height makes sure you never feel cramped.
Bug-proof with a waterproof floor
Spacious enough for two campers side by side, the Pathfinder Mesh Tent features fine insect mesh that’ll keep any size of bug at bay. Its floor has a 3,000mm PU coating, giving you protection from wet ground.
This tent is designed to be used in conjuction with the DD SuperLight - Pathfinder Tent, to provide a fully waterproof and bug-proof camping system (but setting up a DD SuperLight Tarp overhead will ensure you are kept safe from the rain too!)
This tent comes with 6 of our strong SuperLight pegs and 2 black SuperLight guy-lines, however also included with every tent are 2 extra spare pegs, and a full set of fluorescent guy-lines. This means that you can choose between stealthy black, or bright guy-lines for visibility at night.
L: 225cm, W: 162cm, H: 110cm
Note: Hiking pole required for set-up (not included).
|L: 230cm, W: 140cm, H: 110cm
|510g (excl. pegs & guy lines)
|6 x DD SuperLight Pegs, 2 x Spare Pegs, Foot-end pole, 2 x Black Guy-Lines (2m + 1m), 2 x Fluorescent Guy-Lines (2m + 1m)
- Comfortable for couples
- Very spacious for solo campers
- Compatible with the fully waterproof DD SuperLight - Pathfinder Tent
- Made from ultra-fine bug mesh and single layered SuperLight ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm fully waterproof PU-coated floor
- 2 internal storage pockets
- Taped seams
- Reinforced cap at the entrance, allowing it to be propped up a Hiking Pole
- Triple-zipped, roll-up doorway
- Spreader bar to prop up the foot end
- Pegs to secure the floor to the ground, and guy lines to tension the structure