Lifesaver 4000uf Portable Water Filter
- WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Lifesaver 4000uf - Genuine ex MOD Surplus
New and unused in box
Please refer to Manufacturer for warrantee
When disconnected from a reliable source of clean water, the LifeSaver 4000UF Bottle allows you to use water from natural sources such as ponds, lakes and rivers, to stay hydrated, whilst protecting you from waterborne viruses, bacteria or cysts. From camping or travelling to emergency preparation, you can survive and thrive in the toughest of environments with the LifeSaver 4000UF Bottle. The replaceable cartridge can filter up to 4,000 litres of water.
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust outer shell and carry strap for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
|VIRUS REDUCTION*||> 99.99% (Log 4)|
|BACTERIA REDUCTION*||> 99.9999% (Log 6)|
|CYST REDUCTION*||> 99.9% (Log 3)|
|FILTER MEDIA||Ultra Filtration (UF)|
|CHEMICAL REDUCTION||Optional activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste, smell and odour|
|DRY WEIGHT||635 grams/22 oz|
|VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED**||4,000 litres/1,056 US gallons|
|INITIAL FLOW RATE**||2 litres/min @ 0.25 bar (g)|
|BOTTLE STORAGE CAPACITY||750 ml|
|WARRANTY||Ex Surplus - Unused please contact Mfr|
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 5/01/15 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the bottle and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.
|DIMENSIONS||35 × 19 × 21 cm|